The Overdose Detection Mapping Application Program (ODMAP) provides near real-time suspected overdose surveillance data across jurisdictions to support public safety and public health efforts to mobilize an immediate response to a sudden increase, or spike, in overdose events. ODMAP can provide overdose fatality reviews (OFRs) with information of suspected overdose events to better understand community context and trends related to the overdose deaths reviewed.
The webinar will feature six panelists discussing ODMAP and OFR. Panelists will provide an overview of ODMAP, provide guidance to prospective users on how to get started with ODMAP, and highlight an OFR team's experience using ODMAP data to inform their prevention planning and implementation. The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session with the attendees.
- Mallory O'Brien, M.S., Ph.D., Senior Policy Advisor, BJA COSSAP, and Consultant, IPA, CDC
- Lauren Savitskas, MPH, Senior Research Associate, IIR
- Ali Burrell, MPH, ODMAP Program Manager, Washington/Baltimore HIDTA
- Kimberly L. Reilly, M.A., L.P.C., Alcohol and Drug Coordinator, Ocean County, New Jersey, Health Department
- Captain Jason Piotrowski, Office of Drug Monitoring and Analysis, New Jersey State Police